COMMITTED TO QUALITY. COMMITTED TO YOU.
- Set-up, Program, and Operate CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Adjust speeds and feeds to maximize machining productivity.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and hands-on approach to manufacturing.
- Must be able to read and interpret industry blueprints.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Replace worn or damaged hydraulic components and install new hydraulic components on new machinery equipment.
- Disassemble defective pneumatic cylinders, valves, pumps, and lines and rebuild, repair, or replace components.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment including PLC's, power supplies, drives, and test equipment.
Maintenance Mechanic Helper
- Perform routine preventive maintenance checks on all production equipment and machinery
- Repair basic mechanical components and replace parts on machines such as bearings, filters, wiring, valves, gauges, and switches
- Lubricate and clean machinery and support equipment to maintain preventive maintenance standards
We Help You Make The Best Of Your Business
TT MACHINING & FABRICATING is a full-service CNC machine shop located in Michigan City, IN. We proudly specialize in providing custom machining solutions for the Industrial and Manufacturing industries.